Wednesday, February 4, 2009

East-Side represents!

So the first official ride in the east side indoor training series held at Team Energetics off of Wilson Mills road went off without a hitch last night. Janet and Tim...um..he has no last name...did a great job at finding a sweet venue. There were 12 that showed up to ride. We got in a kick ass 2 hour strength and endurance workout. I think most everyone that was there were CTC members. But everyone is welcome to head out and ride...just go to the CTC website for info. I'm glad to be apart of this thing representing Bike Authority and Team Lake Effect.

On a personal note...my training got stepped up another notch this week. I'm feeling it a bit in the legs today. But its all good! So I guess the State championship race is in June this year...guess where! you got it! Caesars Creek....hmmmmmph....

No comments: