Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Team Lake Effect

So we had our '09 season kick off meeting last night hosted by Bike Authority. It was great to see everyone without a helmet and shades on and see their faces rather than their spandex'd up ass. We have a broader team this season. With my plans of doing more Westlake races and well, more races in general, this should be a great season. I've been kicking around the idea of doing the Mohican 100k. Just kickin right now...but I may just do it.
I'm also teaming up with Janet Edwards, a fellow TLE rider and CTC member, for her indoor training rides on the east side on Tuesday nights. (if you need more info, just ask). This will be great exposure for the team and for BA.
On a training note...things are going well. I have another power test this week and I'm looking forward to see if and how much I've improved. until then...the Ghost is out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog Todd, I added you to my blog and I will add you to the team website too.
Thanks for coming on Monday.

Bill

Tony said...

Good luck w/ your power test dude. I got a power test also on friday. Good to see you on Monday.