Wednesday, January 14, 2009

its been a while...

So it's been a while since I've posted anything important. I've been riding...despite moving and being sick all since the start of the year. I'm just now beginning to feel close to normal energy levels. I feel I've been riding strong and the weight I gained in the down time is starting to drop off...slowly. It just doesn't fall off like it use to.

It's nice to be in house again. I know with the added responsibilities...shoveling snow, yard work and the such, I'll have a little more stress on my body and time. But its all worth it. I can't wait to see how the new location effects my ride destinations this summer. I've already been riding more to the east of Rt. 8...away from the valley. maybe i can head more north into the Chagrin Valley for some rides. It should be fun. Al I know, is that I have to ride harder than ever.

No comments: