Monday, March 23, 2009

3-23-09...original huh?


This weekend included some great riding....I got in some race pace efforts which not only hurt but classicly felt good at the same time...the irony of cycling. We had our TLE training clinic on Saturday, and then a team ride on Sunday.

I was a bit worried though because of my knee..oh yes my knee. Last weekend it was nice out and my son Easton and I were out playing kickball...well one thing led to another and before I knew it I had "damaged" my patellor tendon. I rode the next 3 days...in pain. It felt like it was on fire. Then I took Wed and Thursday off completely and then rode Friday after work, it was just an easy ride, but my knee was pretty much pain free. So I'm ready to roll!!??

Today's the only day its really "bothered" me sense, it doesn't hurt, but just feels annoyed. What to do?? I'll see how tomorrow goes, if it bothers me, I'll take Wednesday off, maybe. I just don't want this to linger around all season...
(i stole the pic from Bill Marut)

No comments: