Tuesday, March 24, 2009

hmmm..Team Columbus...

So...my good friend Patrick sent me this link (posted below) this morning about the infamous Tym Tyler and his Team Columbus now known as TacoRacing or something like that. I have been very out spoken about Tym Tyler and his races...he never pays out what he is suppose to..err...ummm what he says he's going to and a laundry list of other unsafe practices and do I mention his constant race date changes??

I'm still mixed about going to another one of his events. I don't want to penalize the sport...only the bad apple that is taking advantage of it. He allowed us to race knowing there was no insurance for the race..isn't that the main reason we pay entry fees? He then did not pay out his advertised payouts...again, entry fee? WHERE DID THAT MONEY GO??

I only have one of his races on my calendar this year....other than that I'm not going to race his events. Why should I? I'd rather support a responsible race promoter.

39x12andcounting

No comments: