Wednesday, November 10, 2010

May 26 2009

May 26th 2009...the last time I blogged...sad. Sooo much has happened. Raced, divorced, suffered, married, raced...So much to say so little time. So lets consider this a fresh start on life, the training, the blogging.
As I go day by day, I seem to put little peices of my past together to help me get through. I think Ive learned a lot. A lot about me, a lot about people. It takes all kinds to make this world go around.
thought of the day..my thought of the day:
Whether we realize it or not we're all products of how we were raised, we deal with life based on the examples and memories from growing up. How we give and receive love, show anger or passion, treat our ‘loved’ ones, and our priorities in life. I’ve painfully learned this first hand in my life. To those realizing this too...my heart goes out to you.

W e all struggle from time to time....some of us are on a longer more painful road than others. So have love and respect for one another, because we never know whats going on behind closed doors.

as far as training goes...it goes. i've been "running" some and lifting. I'm ready for November to be done so I can get back on the bike. I'm itchin....

No comments: