Wednesday, November 26, 2008

FTP test

When the Boogieman goes to sleep at night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris!

So I took a threshold power test this morning. I averaged 255 watts for the 20 TT minute effort. I'm not sure if thats good or bad for my weight. While I was doing the test I felt like I was at my limit, but once I was done, I had the feeling I could have gone a little harder. So I gave myself the precieved exertion rating of 18-19 out of 20. I get the next couple of days off officially, but I'm sure I'll end up riding. I feel better when I ride everyday, even if my "off" days are just light, easy rides. I re-arranged my riding room just recently. So that makes it a little better to get up in early a.m. to ride. Just because it's different, it makes it a mental difference, it's the little things in life that make you happy. Right? Watch out for Chuck!

No comments: